Take your virtual event to the next level with PGi’s managed and self-serve webcasting and event conferencing solutions. Our solutions and dedicated team of event professionals are here to help your next virtual event be executed flawlessly.
Simply Better Webinars
GlobalMeet Webinar is capable of hosting up to 325 participants allowing users to easily manage virtual events from start to finish. Engage your audience with real-time polling and Q & A, create custom registration pages and emails and access easy-to-read reports providing in depth analytics of your webinar. This is perfect for town hall meetings, training, marketing lead generation and day-to-day web conferencing.
- Host Events and Meetings with One Product
- Manage Webinars with Ease
- Enhance Your Communication
- Share Content Easily
- Collaborate More Cost-effectively
- Start More Webinars on Time
- Connect to Audio However You Want To
Create Engaging Webcasts with GlobalMeet Webcast
GlobalMeet Webcast, a single, scalable solution that streamlines webcasts. With GlobalMeet Webcast, you’ll be able to quickly and easily create professional-quality webcasts for more than 10,000 audience attendees.
Offering a full suite of webcasting features, GlobalMeet Webcast provides the tools and support you need to live stream anything – from company seminars and press conferences to other enterprise-quality online events. Our webcasting software can help you produce professional, fully-branded webcasts that deliver an engaging and interactive user experience.
Using GlobalMeet Webcast’s trusted webcasting software, you can foster engagement and boost interaction for a large audience from any web-enabled device.
- Flexibility – Encourage audience engagement and participation with slideshow presentations, polls, live chats and the ability to easily record and share your event
- Easy Access – With single-link access, attendees can access your webcast from any device without downloading anything
- Data-driven – Robust pre-event and post-event reporting gives you better insights about your webcast to measure the success